Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of Scrapbook Circles.
There are a number of terms used to describe the different roles people will have in making a Scrapbook Circle work:
Scrapbook Circles Ltd – the limited company supplying the service
Scrapbook Circle (Circle) – our small private networks
The Account Holder – the person (within an organisation or individual representative) who pays the subscription and assumes overall responsibility for enacting the Terms and Conditions
The Circle Owner – the individual who is at the centre of the Scrapbook Circle. The Scrapbook Circle belongs to them.
The Circle facilitator – the person responsible for supporting the Circle Owner to use their Scrapbook Circle and as explained ensuring the terms and Conditions are followed.
Friends – individuals invited by the Circle Owner to join their Scrapbook Circle.
Scrapbook Circles Ltd will:
- Provide you, in return for a subscription payment, a Scrapbook Circle (supported social network) that you (as the account holder) can facilitate for the person you are supporting. You can host as many social networks as you wish, each will require
an individual subscription.
- Provide support as promptly as possible
- Inform you of any amendments made to the Terms and Conditions
- Inform you of any interruptions, changes or any discontinuation of the service
- Not share any private comments, photographs or information from an individual Scrapbook Circle with anyone outside of that circle.
- Respect the privacy of your Scrapbook Circle and will only act should Scrapbook Circles be alerted to the use of a Scrapbook Circle that breaches the Terms and Conditions. Scrapbook Circles Ltd reserves the right to terminate any contract should
there be a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
As the Account holder you will be responsible for:
- Identifying the Circle Facilitator
- All content shared within the Scrapbook Circle
- Monitoring the use of the Scrapbook Circle
- Reporting any software or technological problems with the software to Scrapbook Circles Ltd who will promptly support the resolution of these problems
- Ensuring that nobody posts content which violates our terms and conditions.
- You will ensure all Circle Facilitators supporting circle owners know the terms and conditions of use.
- You will ensure the Circle Owner, or those who use it, read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
As the Account Holder or Scrapbook Circle Facilitator you agree that:
- Scrapbook Circles is not responsible for anything you or Circle members do or post on Scrapbook Circles.
- Scrapbook Circles can delete your account or content for any violation of these Terms
- You will not use the Scrapbook Circle logo without specific written permission from Scrapbook Circles.
As Account Holder or Circle Facilitator you agree not to:
- Post anything inappropriate, this includes nudity, violent or bullying images.
- Post any offensive and/or discriminatory material
- Post confidential material relating to any person including Circle members
- Use Scrapbook Circles to engage in any illegal activity or post any illegal information on the Scrapbook Circle
- Use Scrapbook Circles to engage in any bullying or intimidatory behaviour, this includes any material which may be deemed as ‘hate speech’
- Interfere with, steal, hack or disrupt Scrapbook Circles intellectual property, software, code, website or service. This includes the setting up of fake accounts or the use of automated means to create and use Scrapbook Circles / accounts.
- Use the Scrapbook Circle to SPAM Circle members
- Post any advertising
Sharing photographs and making comments:
Please be aware of your responsibility when hosting a Scrapbook Circle As Account Holder and/or Circle Facilitator you agree:
bear legal responsibility for that Content.
- You should obtain the consent of any other person in a photo or video before allowing it to be posted on your circle.
- All photographs posted to a circle will be coded for tracking purposes
Storage and Content back up:
Scrapbook Circles is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of content backup or storage. Scrapbook Circles will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services,
or the loss of any Content.
Communications between you and Scrapbook Circles
We may send you service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of service-related e-mails.